Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quitting Sucks

So for my one or two readers that might check this more than once every six months, I am really going to try to avoid the "This is me quitting smoking".  It is all I think about right now and also I am not in Yellowstone for another week so it is what I am all about right now.
I hate being a smoker so much, even though all I can think about right now is how I would love to smoke just one more cigarette.  I regret my last cigarette 2 nights ago because I did not "enjoy" it enough.  I should have taken my time and really thought about what I was trying to give up and really enjoyed it and then smoked it down to the very last drag and then tried to smoke it some more and then I would have been done smoking if I only would have done that.
That is what goes through my mind.  I am wondering if I can really do this.  Today has been hard, full of sunflower seeds and chocolate and skittles and diet coke...but no cigarettes yet.  Not today.  Hopefully not tomorrow either, or the day after, or the day after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment