Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am back!!

      So we have the Internet again.  I wish I would have documented my summer and then I could have made a ton of posts about it,  but I never thought ahead like that.

      Patty and I are going back to work in Old Faithful again this winter.  Patty starts work tomorrow and I will start work in a week.  We also have my sister working with us this winter in Yellowstone.   I would write more but I have a very one track mind right now.  This is my first full day without a cigarette in a long time.  I am trying to quit.  I have tried to quit before without success.

      The other day I was talking to my sister Michelle about all of this and she asked what my triggers were.  I almost said, "What isn't a trigger?"  I have been a smoker for 14 years, always a half a pack to a pack a day.  I can think of almost nothing else right now.  I have been told that it will pass.  I actually know it does because I have gone past this point in the quitting process before.  It is just hard to think that there will be anything else  but the feeling I have now.  I am whining, I know.  And just think, this is only the first day!



No comments:

Post a Comment